Webinar: New 2021 USPSTF Lung Cancer Screening Recommendation – What, Why, and Next Steps
The LuCa National Training Network at the University of Louisville will host a one-hour webinar to discuss the recently updated United States Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) recommendation on CT lung cancer screening (CTLS). Join Dr. Ella Kazerooni and Dr. Efren Flores as they discuss the significant impact of these changes. Following completion of this one-hour webinar, participants will be able to:
1. Explain how the 2021 USPSTF recommendation expands eligibility for CTLS.
2. Discuss the significance for the U.S. population, including its effect on health equity.
3. Analyze its impact in advancing CTLS uptake among underrepresented minority populations and promoting equity efforts in lung cancer outcomes through early detection.
4. Examine how the new criteria can catalyze CTLS outreach efforts among underserved patient populations.
5. Discuss when private payor and CMS coverage may begin for the expanded eligible population.
NOTE: Certificates of Attendance can now be provided following webinar participation when an email address is shared at registration.
Register now at https://bit.ly/3tEn49I
Thursday, April 8 at 2:00pm to 3:00pmVirtual Event