UofL Women's Ultimate Frisbee
The women's ultimate frisbee club will hold fun-focused introductory practices to teach the basics of ultimate and meet the team members. NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY to come have fun and learn to play ultimate! Any women at UofL are welcome and encouraged to attend. (men's practice is at 7 p.m.) These will be at the SRC field behind Kurz Hall and next to the SRC, just a little off 4th St. This will be very relaxed and centered around meeting everyone, having fun, learning the basics of playing ultimate and the many reasons ultimate is an amazing sport to play in college. As a reminder, you are completely welcome on the team no matter what skill level you are at. Our primary goal this semester is to have fun while getting better at ultimate, we fully understand that many people are new to the sport, and that is perfectly alright. There are no tryouts and no experience is necessary!
Here are a few good reasons to consider playing ultimate:
- This is an amazing opportunity to meet new people and grow as an individual while having a lot of fun!
- We will attend a weekend tournament every few weeks. These weekends are full of friendship, fun, and great food (including cereal, of course), along with a lot of Ultimate Frisbee!
- You will never be asked to put practices and tournaments ahead of classes.
- Ultimate is a great way to play a sport after high school with no pressure or excessive time commitment.
- It's pretty much the most enjoyable way to stay in shape in college.
- The team is full of amazing, fun, quirky, and all around great people and we'd love for your to join us!
Feel free to contact us any time with questions about the team etc:
Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Student Recreation Center, SRC Field
2030 S. 4th Street , Louisville, Kentucky 40208
No recent activity