Tech Tips Tuesday: Microsoft SharePoint Level 200
This course expands on more advanced features of SharePoint Online sites, focusing on Site Ownership and Architecture. Attendees of this course can expect to learn about sharing and permissions, workflow management, content types, and various site architecture components for building effective team sites.
- Understand SharePoint Online team sites, communication sites, and hub sites
- Plan a successful site by understanding functionality and best practices
- Customize the look of a SharePoint site
- Build a site and utilize web parts
- Set approvals for documents
- Analyze usage data for a site
Co-sponsored by The Digital Transformation Center.
Facilitated by Microsoft.
Tuesday, June 22, 2021 at 10:00am to 11:00amVirtual Event