Tech Tips Tuesday: Microsoft SharePoint Level 100
This course focuses on the SharePoint Online experience in communication and team sites. Attendees will learn how to share and manage content, find information, and collaborate across your organization. This introductory course focuses on the experience for site members.
- Successfully navigate SharePoint team and communication sites
- Understand Microsoft 365 groups
- Work with SharePoint document libraries
- Share files and folders with users outside of a group
- Utilize shared resources in team sites including lists, plans, and notebooks
Co-sponsored by the Digital Transformation Center.
Facilitated by Microsoft.
Tuesday, June 15 at 10:00am to 11:00amVirtual Event