Master of Science in Industrial Engineering Virtual Info Session
You're invited to an online M.S. in Industrial Engineering (MSIE) virtual info session, hosted by program director Dr. Lihui Bai.
This session will discuss key highlights of the MSIE program:
- 8-week terms, 6 terms in a year (2 terms each semester), allowing for 1.5-2 years for completion
- 3 market-trending focus areas:
- Operations Research and Decision Analytics
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- Human Factors
- Course vs. project vs. thesis options
- Merit-based scholarships to help offset the tuition
- Frequently asked admission requirements:
- No GRE score required
- Undergraduate degree in both engineering and non-engineering disciplines accepted
This session will help you feel informed and confident as you decide to take the next step in your education. We hope to see you there!
Wednesday, January 25 at 12:00pm to 1:00pmVirtual Event