Campus Tree Advisory Committee - Fall 2015 Meeting
The Campus Tree Advisory Committee is open to all students, employees, and community members interested in helping UofL protect and expand its tree population on campus. We meet just once a semester, so please join us. We have much to discuss and plan for. The agenda includes:
• Maple tapping discussion
• Update of recent tree plantings, removals and maintenance plans
• Planning for 2015-16 tree-related Service Learning Projects
• Tree Campus USA status and reporting review
• Updates/Maintenance of Belknap Tree Tour
• Update on Campus Tree Inventory & UofL Tree App
• Plan for our 2015 UofL Arbor Day Observance (Tuesday, Oct. 20, 2015 11am-2pm)
• Revising UofL's Campus Tree Care Plan to include measurable Goals & Targets.
Connect with us on Facebook.
Wednesday, October 7, 2015 at 2:00pm to 3:30pm
Ekstrom Library, W210
2215 S. 3rd Street , Louisville, Kentucky 40208