Women's Ultimate Frisbee Practice - New Players Welcome!
The women's ultimate frisbee team practices every Tuesday (9-11pm) and Thursday (7-9pm) at the field. Any women at UofL are welcome and encouraged to attend - no prior experience necessary. These are at the SRC field behind Kurz Hall and next to the SRC, just a little off 4th St. We have several players and coaches that will be happy to help any new players with learning the basics of playing ultimate and the many reasons ultimate is an amazing sport to play in college. You are completely welcome on the team no matter what skill level you are at. Our primary goal this semester is to have fun while getting better at ultimate, we fully understand that many people are new to the sport, and that is perfectly alright. There are no tryouts and no experience is necessary!
Here are a few good reasons to consider playing ultimate:
- This is an amazing opportunity to meet new people and grow as an individual while having a lot of fun!
- We will attend a weekend tournament every few weeks. These weekends are full of friendship, fun, and great food (including cereal, of course), along with a lot of Ultimate Frisbee!
- You will never be asked to put practices and tournaments ahead of classes.
- Ultimate is a great way to play a sport after high school with no pressure or excessive time commitment.
- It's pretty much the most enjoyable way to stay in shape in college.
- The team is full of amazing, fun, quirky, and all around great people and we'd love for your to join us!
Feel free to contact us any time with questions about the team etc:
Friday, September 22 at 9:00pm to 11:00pm
Saturday, September 23 at 9:00pm to 11:00pm
Sunday, September 24 at 9:00pm to 11:00pm
Monday, September 25 at 9:00pm to 11:00pm
Tuesday, September 26 at 9:00pm to 11:00pm
Wednesday, September 27 at 9:00pm to 11:00pm
Thursday, September 28 at 9:00pm to 11:00pm
Friday, September 29 at 9:00pm to 11:00pm
Saturday, September 30 at 9:00pm to 11:00pm
Sunday, October 1 at 9:00pm to 11:00pm
Monday, October 2 at 9:00pm to 11:00pm
SRC Turf Field (Outside, Behind Kurz Hall)