Gray Street Farmers' Market
Thursdays, 10:30am – 1:30pm (May 18 through October 25)
At UofL's Health Sciences Center by the
School of Public Health & Information Sciences
400 block of E. Gray St, between Preston & Jackson. Directions.
- The Gray Street Farmers' Market began in 2009 as an outreach program of the UofL School of Public Health and Information Sciences. Stop by at lunch time every Thursday (rain or shine) mid-May through October.
- With 11 unique local vendors, you'll find the finest in farm-fresh local products, including fruits, vegetables, pasture-raised meat & eggs, popcorn, honey & syrup, jams, granola, bread & baked goods, flowers, plants, prepared lunches, food trucks, and more.
- Cash, debit cards, SNAP benefits, and Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Vouchers accepted!
- Access our collection of delicious recipes for local products.
- Watch Vendor Spotlights and recordings of our Monthly 20/20 Talks (a short seminar series on food and sustainability) on the GSFM YouTube Channel!
- The market is sponsored by UofL's School of Public Health and Information Sciences. Contact the market manager. Full details here, or follow on
- Easily accessible from Belknap Campus on TARC Route 18 (free with UofL ID) or via a pleasant 15 minute bike ride.
Thursday, October 19 at 10:30am to 1:30pm
School of Public Health and Information Sciences
485 E. Gray Street , Louisville, Kentucky 40202